What is it?
- A gallery of styled + planned images that visually and efficiently portray your brand to your ideal audience
- Branded Photography tells your audience your story the way you want to tell it. It is an additional extension to your logo, designs, and brand colors you have worked so hard to attain.
Why you need it!
- Using online images just isn't "in" anymore. Honestly, how often do you browse stock images only to find 2-3 that fit your brand? How many times do you find your competitors using those same images? Having your own styled photos show your audience that you ARE a pro at what you do + in the field you work in.
Did you know?!
- We live in an innovative, visual world now and consumers are 80% more likely to invest in a product/service from a business that has a social media presence. Due to the advancements in technology, folks want to be able to visualize/ read about what you offer before they make that large investment.
How much is Branded Photography?
A. Investments range from $300 - $2000 depending on your needs. We hop on a phone call and discuss what you are interested in, and I follow up with an emailed quote within 24-48 hours.
What is included?
A. -1 hour of planning. Deciding colors, locations, props, etc. We will discuss your businesses details, visions, and goals during this planning session.
-Your very own customized mood board on Pinterest displaying colors and pictures that promote your brand for vision purposes.
-Personalized food and beverage provided.
-10 to 40 Magazine worthy images in your very own Gallery Album.
- A half to full day shoot.
-Basic editing and retouching on all images
- Monthly Packages Available upon request.
How Can I Prepare For My Session?
A. -Challenge yourself to truly figure out your brands 'why?' - what is the story you want your consumers to read?
-I truly believe that if you're investing in a full Branded Photo shoot, you should invest in your outfit, having your hair done nicely, and maybe even a MUA! If booked in advance, I have a few stylists I could refer you to as well.
-Do make sure the outfit(s) you choose for your session are comfortable for you. It shows in photos when you aren't comfortable and we want these photos to be organic, fun, and as natural as possible.